When buying dress trousers look for the new hidden stretch waist trousers in polywool and all wool fabrications. Joe Sugars carries Austin Reed, Palm Beach and Berle with these hidden stretch waistbands. Especially after the holiday season when you’ve gained the extra 5 or 10 these pants will feel the same as when you bought them with 2 to 3 inches extra in stretch.
In a tough business environment it may pay to dress better than your competition. People would like to deal with the more successful and more professional option. You may land those extra accounts just by paying more attention to what you are wearing.
Check out all your Men’s Clothing options at :
Joe Sugars of St Pauls
“Enro Non-Iron dress shirt gives you comfort 100 percent cotton, coolness, with the wash-ability and wear-ability of a poly/cotton shirt. More importantly at the end of the business day your shirt looks as fresh as it did at the time you put it on.”
Enro Non-Iron Dress Shirt
Joe Sugars of St. Pauls not only carries big and tall men’s clothing but also regular and short men’s clothing. Joe Sugars of St Pauls carries a variety of short men’s clothing brands such as: Bridgewater, Kenneth Morton, Berle, Enro, Damon,Joe Sugar’s Private Label, Grand River and many many more.
Hey dude! Can we skip that Santa tie with the 500 prancing reindeer this year? Yeah, you know who you are. With a little imagination and a trip to your closet, you can change your look this holiday. You might not even embarrass your significant other out on the town.
“It is possible for guys to look good this season. It just takes a small amount of perseverance, creativity, as well as understanding your resources, needs and look.
Here’s a way to spruce up your wardrobe by matching up the old with the new.
1. Create a holiday wardrobe budget. Make an outfit pop, add a nice crisp, white French-cuff shirt. For a more elegant touch, top off the outfit with a set of cufflinks.
2. Determine what your needs are. Remember, Santa and wreath motifs are not the most elegant choices.
3. Before hitting the stores, check your closet first. There’s a lifetime of fashion in there, and often you can get more mileage out of old favorites by adding just a piece or two, such as a velvet blazer or snazzy vest.
4. Don’t be too proud to try consignment or resale shops. You may find a treasure.
5. Make sure that an outfit that has been around for a couple seasons still fits. Take an honest look in the mirror. It may be necessary to see a tailor.